vrijdag 4 februari 2011

What should I do?

I've posted a message on the 3pointer.net website recently:

I've been running this site (www.3pointer.net) on my own for a few years now. I'm paying for all the costs of this site for all those years, and I've not played Charazay a few years now. I cannot pay for the costs of the site any longer, so I'm really sorry but I have to shut it down this year. I’m not 100% sure when I’m shutting it down, but I wanted everyone to be prepared. I hate to do it this way, but I see no other way.

After this post I had a lot of kind messages of people offering solutions. It's nice to hear that people are using the application and like it!

These are the suggestions:
  1. Shutdown the site
  2. Let users pay a small amount of money to cover for the hosting costs
  3. Turn it into an Android application
Do you have more suggestions, please post them here. I'll create a vote on this blog so I can see what you would like me to do with the site.

By the way, thanks again for all the kind messages!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. When the 3pointer lovers enter the site everyday and click the Google Adwords.. A nice idea? I don't know what's the advantages of the adwords income but may be this way may help.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't think it will help, because google will not accept those clicks. It's illegal, I cannot encourage users to click on the adds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. first thanks for 3pointer, it's a very simple and useful way to track trainings.
    For me an Android application would be great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Android application would be excellent!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen